This is a pre-order item, shipment to Malaysia by sea-freight approx. 4 to 8 weeks
Please contact us at email@example.com to puchase / for product enquiry.
The Highest Strength Blind Oversized Fastener Available
Often used as a replacement for welding, Huck BOM® is so strong, one BOM (Blind, Oversized Mechanically locked) fastener can do the work of up to four conventional fasteners. Its unique push-and-pull installation design makes it ideal for military vehicles, auto suspensions, rail car assembly, and much more. BOM’s high fatigue thread form extends the life of any structure. Offering accurate, easy, quick installation, BOM requires no special training or skills for operators.
- Excellent pull-up and high retained clamp
- High fatigue thread form extends the life of your structure
- Often used as a replacement for welding
Available Sizes: 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8”, 3/4”
Unmatched installation speed
Low overall installed cost
Quiet non-torque tools
No repetitive stress injuries
Eliminates need for secondary operations
No special training or skills required for operators
High strength/diameter ratio: Can be used in demanding structural applications as an alternative to threaded fasteners or welding. Very high joint tightness when compared to conventional blind fasteners. BOM is extremely difficult to remove, making it resistant to tampering.
1. When the pin separates near flush, the BOM fastener is installed correctly. The BOM does not require surface preparations.
2. The collar is locked to the pin through the ”swaging” process, creating a high vibration resistant connection and the highest strength of any blind fastener.
3. Large bearing area on both sides of the work piece ensures a permanently held, tamper resistant joint.