This is a pre-order item, shipment to Malaysia by sea-freight approx. 4 to 8 weeks
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to puchase / for product enquiry.
The C50L has defined HuckBolt for more than 50 years. It offers superior vibration resistance and overall durability for heavy-duty fastening jobs, and is ideal for use within applications where consistent, uniform high clamp force is required. Testing has proven that C50L fasteners meet, or exceed the performance or torqued bolts in both shear and tensile strength, as well as fatigue life. For applications ranging from railcar to mining equipment manufacturing, the C50L is the strong, reliable choice.
- Superior vibration resistance and overall durability for heavy-duty applications
- Meets or exceeds torqued bolts in shear and tensile strength, and fatigue life
- Offers consistently high, uniform clamp force
- Exceeds ASTM 325 specifications
- Diameters Available: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-3/8"
- Pin head style: Round, truss, countersunk, thread head
- Collar style: Standard, flanged, low profile
- Materials: Steel, stainless steel, aluminium
Thread head variety available for rail track applications