This is a pre-order item, shipment to Malaysia by sea-freight approx. 4 to 8 weeks
Please contact us at email@example.com to puchase / for product enquiry.
Ideal for use in applications including general manufacturing, HVAC, trailer and container assembly, railroad and transit cars, and many others, the Huck C6L is one of the industry’s most popular fastening systems. It’s simply stronger, easier-to-install, and more durable than welding, adhesives, or conventional threaded fastening systems. The C6L’s exclusive locking 6-groove design and high-uniform clamp force ensure a secure, permanent fit. For a strong, vibration-resistant seal, count on the Huck C6L – the original HuckBolt.
- Pin Break Fastener
- High tensile friction grip fastener
- Sizes 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
- 5.8 grade small diameter LockBolt
- Wide flange collar available: Enables installation into non metallic materials
- Pin head style: Brazier, truss, countersunk, specific headstyle for palisade fencing
- Collar style: Standard, flanged, wide flanged and low profile
- Materials: Steel, stainless steel, aluminium
- The bolt is inserted into the prepared hole and the smooth bore collar is placed on the bolt.
- The installation tool is applied to the pintail. When the tool is activated, the jaws in the nose assembly pull on the pintail and the nose anvil pushes on the collar to remove any gap.
- The nose anvil starts to swage the collar into the lockgrooves on the bolt. Continued swaging causes the collar to lengthen and develop clamp.
- When swaging of the collar into the lockgrooves is complete, the pintail separates from the bolt which completes the installation cycle.