This is a pre-order item, shipment to Malaysia by sea-freight approx. 4 to 8 weeks
Please contact us at email@example.com to puchase / for product enquiry.
Huck Magna-Grip fasteners offer a generous selection of diameters — from 3/16 to 3/8 inch — for light to heavy-duty applications. They break flush, every time, and provide multi-thickness capability thanks to a wide grip range for each diameter. With Magna-Grip fasteners you achieve clean installations across-the-board, for a variety of assembly thicknesses, while stocking less inventory. In addition to consistent clamp force, shear, and tensile strength, the Huck Magna-Grip ensures absolute vibration resistance with a unique locking-groove design. It simply can’t come loose no matter how demanding the application — which reduces rework and warranty claims, providing long-term savings for your company and increased satisfaction for your customers.
With Magna-Grip fasteners, quality installations do not depend upon the skill of the worker or a correctly calibrated tool. They install in seconds (up to 1,200 per hour) and require no more than a glance to confirm a correct installation: If the core pin is flush with the collar, the Magna-Grip fastener has been properly installed. It’s that simple. And the installation process can be mastered in minutes with minimal training
In applications where a wide grip range is required and a flush bolt break to the collar is beneficial, Huck Magna-Grip is the ideal fastener for the job. Like all Huck engineered fasteners, Magna-Grip offers the highest level of vibration-resistance possible. Magna-Grip installs reliably, and consistently provides high, uniform installed values.
- Offers the highest level of vibration resistance available
- Consistently provides high, uniform installed values
- Wide grip range can replace up to 4 traditional HuckBolts
- Unmatched installation speed
- Low overall installed cost
- Vibration resistance
- Flush-breaking pin
- Quiet non-torque tools
- No repetitive stress injuries
- Eliminates need for secondary operations
- No special training or skills required for operators
The Huck Magna-Grip accommodates wide variations in joint thickness - 14.3/23.9mm *
Consisting of a pin and a collar, the Magna-Grip covers a wide range of applications and reduces the risk of fastener installation and minimises fastener inventory.
- Flush pinbreak: No catching on clothes, skin or goods
- Pin head style: Button, truss, countersunk, rivet, broad truss
- Collar style: Standard flange, medium flange, wide flange
- Materials: Steel, aluminium
- Available Sizes: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"